I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Philosophy Department at the University of Southern California. My main interests are in normative ethics and moral psychology.
You can email me at email@example.com.
You can find my CV here.
- Explaining the Paradox of Hedonism. Australasian Journal of Philosophy, forthcoming.
- What We Together Ought to Do. Ethics, 126 (2016): 955-982.
- Effective Altruism and Collective Obligations. Utilitas, forthcoming.
- Review of Oxford Studies in Normative Ethics, Volume 5, ed. Mark Timmons. Journal of Moral Philosophy, forthcoming.
Work in Progress
- Are My Temporal Parts Agents? Paper under review (R&R at Philosophy and Phenomenological Research).
- The Bleakness of Telic Subjectivism. Paper under review. I will present this paper at the British Society for Ethical Theory conference in July.
- Unit-of-Agency Dilemmas. Paper under review. I will present this paper at Social Ontology 2018 in August.
- Units of Agency in Ethics. Ph.D. dissertation.
Feel free to email me for drafts of any of my work.
Last updated June 2018.